Monday, December 13, 2010

Sweet Shovelhead






I love this bike. Someone who goes by the handle BigDawgJrod owns it. I found this on the illustrious shovelhead.us site under a "swingarm bobber" picture thread. Click on that link to see a ton of great bikes. Or go to The BADAC page to not only see more of the bike but see some shots of the work that went into it. Hopefully, he won't mind that I'm linking to his page. This bike needs to be seen. It's already being featured in The Horse, but I figured, I'd post some here as well.

Why do I love it? It's got a great style to it. It doesn't look like any of the other customs out there that I've seen. It has some familiar cues but a fresh take on them in my opinion. I love the white rims, the tanks, the blue grips the seat. Really, what's not to like?

No comments:

Post a Comment