Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Amen Savior Frame

About a year and a half ago, I almost bought the panhead pictured below. I loved the plunger frame look but heard a lot of negative feedback about how they handled so I passed. I still like the way it looks.

I saw another plunger frame bike on Church of Choppers recently and started thinking about the Amen Savior frame. From what I've read, the Savior got its name from "Save Your Ass". That and it ties in nicely with a company name like Amen which was an achronym for American Motorcycle ENgineering.

I found these ads for the Amen Savior frame floating around the interweb.

3 comments:

  1. I am trying to find a Amen-Savior frame for a H.D .Sportster. Need price and location, or phone number to purchase. send reply to IntWarlock@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have one ive been working on but will trade for everyday rider

    ReplyDelete
  3. Need to know who promises and sells a chopper plunger frame for a twin cam 88ci engine

    ReplyDelete